My friend Jenna, who has the most fun personality wanted to do something funky with her hair before she went on a trip to Mexico. We decided to add in some pink extensions on the underneath of her hair to spice it up a little. I got some new tools and tried them out for the first time and LOVED them! It was so much faster and easier than the glue, burning my fingers, and getting blisters and I think it will hold up better. I just wanted to show it off a little because I am proud of my work. It is such a big part of my life and I love it so much. I am very grateful to be able to love what I do.

Isn't she a hottie?

Isn't she a hottie?
5 comments:
VERY Fun! I have missed your blog comments. Hope all is well at your house...
Nice job Erin! That looks great! I cant believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute!
Hey, I just caught up on the last few posts so here's a couple comments that won't tie into each other!...
AWESOME hair!!! You are very good at what you do, can you move here and be my personal hair dresser? (I cut my own hair the other day. I cut an inch straight across the bottom because I was tired of my straggly layers.)
I think Ruthie is wearing the exact p.j.'s that Mad is wearing in the sleeping photos. They're so cute and those pictures are priceless.
The last picture in the string of Evan and Mad pictures is SO CUTE! I LOVE the look on his face because no doubt he was probably a little terrified of her! I've seen that face quite a few times on some of the kids here when Roo has gotten to them! We need to get these girls together!
Love your posts, keep up the good work Erin! I promise to have a new post soon!
Oh wow! Love the hair! I am getting my hair done in two weeks for my bday! Wish you would do it...but I guess I can settle! LOL. Thanks for FINALLY updating your blog. I have been wondering whats been up with you guys.
Nice! That looks awesome. You know I'm now lusting after purple ones of my very own...
Post a Comment