June 24, 2009

CCRN

Spencer took a nursing test yesterday called the CCRN. Don't ask me what that stands for, because I have no idea. It is an extra certification for critical care nurses, saying they know their stuff. Only about 50,000 nurses in the whole country have this certification and now my darling husband is one of them.

We have had him studying for forever, because in the Anesthetist school applications, this will really set him apart from other applicants, so we are now very close to actually applying to programs. We will keep you posted as more news happens.

Congratulations darling, I knew you could do it!

7 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Great work Spencer!! Hey do you guys want to move to Kauai? they are in need of flight nurses. One of our ward memebers who we are good friends with is the head flight nurse... but its a really good job which pays pretty good. If he wants more info I would be happy to send him some, but Erin that would be so fun for you to live here by us!!! I would love that so much!

Lateshia said...

WOOOOOOO!!!! How exciting!

Heather G. said...

Wow! That's awesome! Congratulations!

fauxcalpoint said...

Spenca, you da bomb bro! If I get hurt in China, will you come take care of me? BTW, I heard you are great at drawing blood. Next time, I am going to have you do the blood drawing because the idiot nurses left me with huge massive bruises. I look like I am a major drug addict or I have the arms of a 90 year old. Congrats on the cert, man.

Family Blog said...

Way to go, Spencer! And way to go, Erin, for doing the single parent thing while Spencer's been so busy studying! You two are inspirational!

Burtonfamily said...

Great Job Spence!

Tasha said...

It looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun things! I can't believe Madalyn is old enough to be starting to potty train good for her! congrats to Spencer that is awesome! I love your hair in the pictures of you & Sienna at the Taylor Swift concert I want to cut my hair so BAD 7 congrats to you & all your triathalons that is so neat I could never have the drive to do that I think that is SO AWESOME!!