Aidan has been very funny lately. Every night when he says his prayers he asks that we will drive to Salt Lake City safely and that our plane won't crash when we fly to Hawaii, whenever that will be! I was laughing and telling Spencer about it and he said it's not a bad idea to pray about that.
Spencer will be flying home next week and will get into Utah on the 10th. We broke down and bought his flights; he was dying without us, and us without him! We are all very excited to see him. This will have been the longest he has ever been away from us before (2 whole weeks!) and the hardest thing is that we have no idea how long things will continue like this, but we are so thankful for his job and where we will eventually be going. He's somewhat stressed; being on call, not having us around, not having his own real space, but he really is liking the job. I think he is planning our whole life out there right now :).
3 comments:
I'm glad that he is coming home to see you guys!! We should do something while he is down here.
I'm glad that he is coming home to see you guys!! We should do something while he is down here.
How are you doing all of this? You are amazing.
Post a Comment