We went out to Maha`ulepu Beaches with some friends. Spencer was on-call and it was out of range for response, so I went without him. It was a little daunting, especially with the off-road driving I did. I tend to be a nervous driver and was a little unprepared for it, but I did alright. Tons of huge potholes, big rocks to avoid, but the Pilot survived (and so did we). I just kept telling myself that the car was made for this, and it was a reason why we bought it, so I wasn't going to break it.
The beach was beautiful and very isolated. There are no amenities; it's just you and the wild and undeveloped land. There are fantastic places to explore and it's great for beach walking. Such a gorgeous place here on the breathtaking island that is our home. We are so blessed!






No comments:
Post a Comment