January 28, 2010

Crazy Baby


This is what my crazy baby has been up to lately...
~Falling asleep all over the place. The ones on the chair are in the corner of our house and we found her after about 10 minutes of panic thinking she had somehow gotten out of the house.~
~Best bedhead ever!~
~This is what she does when she finds markers~
~Her favorite mode of attire~
I love her!

7 comments:

Burtonfamily said...

What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love the marker - I'm glad to see mine aren't the only ones!

Lori said...

I love her too! She and Eleanor would be the best of friends. We have photos like all of these.

Jenna Wilson said...

Priceless moments! I cannot believe how big she is getting! I especially love the marker face. Great pictures!

Lateshia said...

AHHHH! Love it! Adri's hair looks JUST like that in the morning. The front is all calm and the back looks like a dang rat nest....lol

Heather G. said...

Your baby girl is very cute! Erin, I think the reason you're not losing the weight is because you are already in shape and thin and beautiful and therefore your body is telling you that it's already in its perfect harmonious and healthy state! I just want to get back to a normal BMI weight so I have weight to lose, you don't!!!!!

Family Blog said...

Boy do some of those pictures take me back.

Can't wait for June!