February 5, 2010

My trip to Utah

I went to Utah in the middle of January (minus my camera!) and was able to visit so many beloved people. I remembered to steal pictures off of my mom's and friend's blogs so I can post. I have gone to a Retreat that my 1st Spanish Fork ward does for women who live or have lived in the ward boundaries for the last 5 years. I know, I'm crazy, but I couldn't miss it. It is one of the things I look forward to most in the year, like Halloween and Christmas.

We rent a huge home, make yummy food, stay up way too late, eat delicious treats and hang out. It's perfect and I love it. It is such a great opportunity to catch up with so many people in one place. I was also able to see my family and many other amazing friends. I am very humbled and grateful for all of the wonderful people that surround me with love and friendship. I truly am one of the luckiest girls alive because of them.

The whole gang at the Retreat-I love these ladies so much!

My beautiful sister-in-law, Kelsey and my Mother 
at a yarn shop to find delicious yarn for knitting. 
It's not easy to find here in Hawaii.

At Gardner Village
A stop home without it would be incomplete

3 comments:

Deni said...

Erin,

So glad you had a good time. Sorry we missed ya.

- Deni

shanda said...

I am so glad that you got to come home and hang. Love and miss you

Karin said...

I miss you already! I'm so glad that you could come to the retreat. You better just make that a tradition! Love ya!