June 13, 2010

Montana

I was very lucky to be able to attend one of my best friends' wedding in Montana on June 5th. Spencer was attending Youth Conference in Kona while I was there, so we helped my Mom come and watch the kids for the day and a half we would both be gone. Denise and I met while we were room-mates right after High Schoo, right before Spencer and I got marriedl. I am so fortunate to have her in my life because we have an amazing friendship and I don't know what I would do without her. We call each other 'sister' because there truly is no other word to describe our friendship.

Right after I flew in I was also able to visit with Shanna, my step-sister, who I hadn't seen in about 6 years. It was amazing getting to talk with her again in person after all that time and catch up. I am so grateful for it. The trip was a whirlwind, with almost no time to do anything besides attend the wedding, but I am happy I was able to be there for Denise's special day. I don't have many pictures of her and Shawn together, but he is amazing and treats her the way she deserves. I am so happy for her.
Me and Shanna in Wolf Creek
Denise and the Matrons of Honor
Old School friends/bridesmaids
I got to give the toast, which just means I made myself and Denise cry
Denise and Tyse
I thought it was cute how the little girls stood and watched them dancing.

1 comment:

Jenna Wilson said...

You are so beautiful! I love all those pictures. Makes me miss you tons!!