We had a fun Halloween this year. I love Halloween! Since it fell on a Sunday and we no longer live in Utah where it is changed to Saturday, (so Trick-or-Treating was out) I told the kids we could have a party. I remember my Mom doing one when I was little and it was so fun, but I think she is more patient with a ton of other people's kids running around than I am. I had them limit it to 3 friends each. I think it turned out really well, but it was a ton of work. Thank goodness the next 6 years they can just go Trick-or-Treating! I don't have a lot of pictures of the party, a bunch got deleted somehow. Bummer! But there are a few. I loved the kids' costumes. It was so much fun to get them ready! We went with Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, although Mad was really the old-school Alice. Aidan even won a prize at the ward trunk-or-treat. He was pretty stoked about that!
3 comments:
What fun! I miss you guys so much!
I'm taking next week off (well, most of it I have off already) and I'm going to miss having Sienna over here Wednesday to help me bake.
Love you guys!
I LOVE their costumes.
You're kids' costumes are SO cute and original. How fun.
Post a Comment