Here they are! There are so many of them, but I just couldn't decide which ones are my favorites! My friend, Heidi, took them for me and we got so many great shots, even with Lucy crying most of the time. I love them, especially since she seems so much bigger already. Thanks Heidi! Love ya more than you know!










5 comments:
Erin, they are beautiful! What great pictures to have. She is getting so big and is absolutely adorable!
I can see why you had a hard time deciding on which ones to show. I love the ones on the towel basket. How original! Also love the seeing the bracelet on her little wrist.
Oh she's adorable Erin!
Oh, I want to HOLD her!
She's gorgeous! I wish you lived closer so her and Evelyn could be friends. Oh well, guess we'll just have to move to Hawaii! :)
I'm so glad you have a big fat healthy baby too. They're so fun. Who took your pictures?
Post a Comment