May 24, 2011

Goosie in a Bumbo!

Lucy is most often called by Goosie now. First it was Lucy Goosie, now it's evolved into just Goosie. Who knew that would happen? We love it and we love her so much! I saw on my friend's blog pictures of her baby just a few weeks older sitting in a Bumbo so we tried to sit Goosie in one. She's not a fan, yet, but we keep trying! She's just too cute!

Don't mind the drool :)

3 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. Why does it seem that the first few didn't grow up this fast?

Joanie said...

I love the nickname "Goosie". I have never heard of a bumbo or seen one. Looks like a perfect invention for her little body. She is a cutie!

Family Blog said...

Love the pics. She's got quite a little tummy on her. *hugs*