August 1, 2011

Where Have I Been?

I know most of you are wondering where I've been. I'm still here, just busy. Busy constantly nursing, holding, & playing with my littlest love, who rarely naps, and now, even rarely sleeps at night. She's not super helpful with blogging, I'm afraid! I'm making sandwiches, and brushing doll hair and listening to Aidan tell me the same story for the 100th time. (That boy never stops talking; he's very much like his Mama!) I haven't taken the time to post pictures, but I will soon catch up now that I have 2 less children during the day. I cannot believe school is here again. I love it, and yet I hate how quiet and empty the house seems. We are all well, and missing all of you. Pictures and new posts hopefully this week!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

I have been wondering where you have been. Glad to hear that everything is okay. Looking forward to seeing some new pictures.

Family Blog said...

Can't wait for pictures. Love you guys. Miss you!