September 2, 2011

Finishing projects...

Now that Lucy is starting to entertain herself a little more, I have been trying to catch up on some unfinished projects. This is a Transformers scrub shirt I made for Spencer a few years ago!!!, but just hadn't hemmed the sleeves and the bottom. So quick and easy, and so silly to not have finished. But now it's done, just in time for him to start working once a week on his off weeks in the ICU at the hospital here. He's trying to keep up on his hospital skills.
I got an awesome new camera for our anniversary, but the small pictures still show up as fuzzy on here. Anyone know why? If you click on the pictures, they show up crisp. Weird!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You should come and help me finish my projects! :) The fuzziness is because I'm guessing you have a high resolution camera (15 mp+) and it's just really high.
I'm glad to hear things are going great for you!
Miss ya!

Joanie said...

Everyone is going to love his shirt, and want one for themselves. You might get really busy.

Donna K. Weaver said...

Doesn't it feel good to finish something that's been nagging you for forever?

Jenna Wilson said...

I swear that I remember the Transformer scrubs project! You did a great job Erin! Spencer looks great!