Have I mentioned that if Spencer gets a flight, that it pretty much happens at the worst time possible for that day? Well, it does. We decided to celebrate Mad's birthday even though Spencer was on call, because that was pretty much the only time we could do it. The party started at 6, the flight came in at 5:20ish. He literally came back home right after almost everyone had left. Oh well, such is life!
We had a great turn out, with our friends the Wysowskis, the Jenkins, the Clarks, and the Prados. We had 3 cakes; the All-American Chocolate cake, from Costco (which Mad requested as "the black cake"), my home-made vanilla bean cheesecake, and a yellow, chocolate chip with chocolate frosting. I was worried we wouldn't have enough for everyone, but of course there was extra. Madelyn was ecstatic and loved it all!
The birthday banner I made for Mad
Wysowski Family
The "big" girls
The boys
little girls
Lucy slept on Holly the entire time!
5 comments:
I can't beleive that Madelyn is 4 years old. I remember getting my hair done shortly after she was born. Time, really does move on.
Such a bummer Spencer missed it. At least you took lots of fun pictures. That one with Mad blowing out the candles is a treasure.
See you soon!
Isn't that how life is! I know what you mean! We will plan to go swimming when we think Dave is going to get off early & he ends up missing it! Medical life...knows no holidays etc. Can't believe how big Lucy is & Sienna 12 YW age WOW!
Love the soccer pictures! My Brooklyn did soccer for a few seasons & was pretty good! So fun to watch our kids grow & develop new talents! Hope all is well!
It's so fun to see all of your updates! I miss you and your cute little family. I can't believe how much they are all growing! Love ya!
Aww, yeah life can be quite inconvenient at times, but looks like the party was a blast and very special :)
Post a Comment