We had a wonderful holiday this year! The church had their trunk-or-treat which is always very fun. I even dressed up! While searching for a cheap pair of pants for Aidan's costume at the Salvation Army, I came across the most perfect suit to be Professor Umbridge from 'The Order of the Phoenix' (Harry Potter!). Couldn't pass it up!
Spence ended up flying (surprise, surprise!) so I stayed home to hand out candy while Sienna walked around the neighborhood with Aidan and Madelyn. Poor Mad and Sienna! Mad's bag was so heavy that she couldn't carry it by then end so Sienna did it for her. Such a sweet sister!
I had fun making Sienna and Lucy tutus, Lucy's shirt, and knitting Aidan's scarf for their costumes. It gets a little crazy, but still oh so fun!
My little Tinkerbell
Harry Potter


6 comments:
I love all these pictures and the ones of Lucy learning to walk. *sigh*
Almost two months!
Wow, you are quite the talented mom to be able to make all the accessories for the costumes. You look smashing!
All of your costumes turned out great! You have such a beautiful family. I'm sad that I couldn't see them all in their costumes in person.
I love your costume! And you did a fantastic job with the kids.
Wow! Those costumes look great. You rock. We had a fun thanksgiving too. Savvy was a princess and Tyson was the Hulk with bulging muscles and everything. Its that holiday season but still 70 degrees here. We had one cold day to make it feel like Christmas time. Tim and Laurel are coming for all of January which will be fun and we are going to Bohol, Phillipines with them for two weeks to hang out on the beach. We miss you guys. Just know we are thinking about you and love you all!
Dave, Shan, Ty and Savvy
cute kiddies!! I miss you all!! You are so talented--can't believe you made everything! good job! :)
Post a Comment