December 29, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas Day this year. I love having Christmas on a Sunday and actually getting to go to church and worship our Lord on His day. We let the kids open their Santa gifts and then went to church. Church was wonderful; I especially love the singing of the Christmas hymns. Afterwords we had a Christmas morning brunch and then let the kids at the gifts. We went to dinner that evening with our friends, the Wysowskis, and just had a beautiful, peaceful day. I hope you all did too and we wish you all a  belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!












3 comments:

Family Blog said...

Love all the pictures! Just a little over a week. Squeeee!

Joanie said...

Happy to see the wonderful pics from your fun Christmas.

Lateshia said...

How fun! Your kids are getting too big!