We had a superb, delicious dinner. Definitely better than the Hyatt. The rice pudding was to die for! Seriously. I think I had 3 or 4 servings and still wanted more. (Yes, I know I'm a pig!) Several of our girls went up and danced the hula, including little Madelyn. It was precious! After the dinner we went to a covered amphitheater that sat right next to a stage with water surrounding it. I got one terrible picture before I had to leave and walk around with my crazy, walking, baby girl. It was a great show, from what I saw.
Our friend Ben works at the Hyatt and talked toTaylor Swift and her family while they were staying there. They mentioned that they went to the luau, which ended up being the day after we went and the day we had originally planned to go. We ended up switching days at the last minute. The day we went was much better, since it was dry and sunny, unlike the following day that rained so hard Kauai had flash flood warnings. Sienna was very bummed to not get to see her idol.






2 comments:
That rice pudding was awesome. So loved this! Thank you!
I am happy that the weather held out for you all.
Post a Comment