

It seems like just yesterday that we were celebrating your 1st birthday with you and now here it is, 2 years later. I cannot believe you are 3 years old! I hope you know how much we love you and miss you. I wish there was a way to work things out to see you, but I just don't know how. I am so sorry that you aren't here with us and I wish I could change that. The ache of you not being here sometimes still takes my breath away. I know you probably don't remember me, but I will never, ever forget you. Despite everything we went through, despite the pain, I would never change a thing. I am grateful for every day that you were with us, I am grateful for your smiles, and your
mischievous little giggle and your sweet snuggles. I pray for you every day, that you will be watched over, that you will develop a testimony of how much you are loved by your Heavenly Father and your Saviour, Jesus Christ, and that it will somehow protect you from the life and circumstances that you are in. I would change things if I could. I just wanted you to know this, even if I can't tell you today. Maybe someday. I will love you and think of you always, Mom

3 comments:
Erin:
You are the sweetest mommy. I loved what you said about Lilly...she is such a beautiful little girl. I also hope that things are well with her. We sure miss you guys.
You guys have been through a lot. This brought tears to my eyes... Can't believe she is 3!
This was such a special entry. I too got teared up.
Post a Comment