October 14, 2008

Fall pictures-Warning-Picture overload ahead!

I am a wannabe photographer and since Fall is my favorite season, I decided to take the kids up Hobble Creek to take some pictures with the colors, (though Spencer says that is stupid since I am obsessed with Sepia and don't show the color in half of them). I am sorry for having so many pictures, but I had a hard time deciding which ones were my favorites.





We all feel like this sometime










10 comments:

Deni said...

These are great! Your kids are growing up. I can't believe how much they are growing. Sienna is so beautiful. You're in trouble with all of them. Aiden isn't a little toddler anymore. Before you know it Madelyn will be just the same.

Love the pics....

Christy said...

Super Cute! You are quite a good photographer, and your kids are so cute. That always helps!

Lateshia said...

What gorgeous photos! I need you to take pictures of my kids. Your little guys are too cute!

Unknown said...

Erin I love your pictures! They are amazing - you are not a wannabe at all!

Family Blog said...

I love them! And their pictures, too!

Burtonfamily said...

Cute pictures. I love fall pics too. Jon says I can't post ours on the blog because they are for Christmas cards! Cute kiddos

The Johnson J's!! said...

You have super cute kiddo's!! Could I come down, and have you take my kids pictures please!!! These turned out great! P.S. I love picture overload posts!

Suzanne Aguero said...

You have a beautiful family! I think deep down we are all wannabe photogs. I love the pics.

Chapman Family said...

Awe, those are so cute!! Your kiddos are just adorable!!

The Laughing Losada's said...

I love these pics!! They just get cuter every time I see them! Very good job-I might just have you take some pics for our fam!!