Every October, my Mom and I take the kids and head to Gardner Village. It has all these cute shops in little old houses and they put out witches everywhere for Halloween. We all love to go, even the kids. This year the weather was supposed to be cold with 50% chance of rain, but it was the only time we could all go so we were going to make it work. We brought ponchos, umbrellas, gloves, hats, and warm coats. Luckily, it didn't really rain and the cold wasn't unbearable. Hot Chocolate helps too. Here are a few pictures of our fun times.



4 comments:
Cute pics!!!
I LOVE that place! Awhile ago I went with all the girls on Brady's side of the family to the witches night and ate really yummy food and admired all the funny looking costumes. It was a lot of fun and wish I could go back. It makes me feel good that you went so I feel like someone I know is able to enjoy it!
What hat hair?
What hat hair?
Post a Comment