We had such a great Halloween this year. Aidan got to dress up for pre-school and after we went to see Sienna at her school's parade. I ran around trying to find a wig to make Spencer look like Snape, and then I couldn't find the amazing full length wool coat I made several years ago for him to wear. I was pretty heart-broken about that. It was my blood and sweat! But luckily, my amazing friend, Adria, who always does fantastic costumes let us borrow her Harry Potter and Ginny (or Hermione) costumes. My Mom had a Harry Potter themed party the next day and we needed to dress up. When I get the pictures from that I will post them. Spencer looked super cute as Harry.
We went trick-or-treating just around our little loop neighborhood and the next one down. The kids got plenty of candy and then we had our tradition of donuts, hot chocolate and a Halloween movie after. This year we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." I love Halloween so much. It ranks just barely under Christmas for me. It is so much fun to dress up and celebrate the Fall season.
Me as a blonde Ginny
Sienna as a witch, Aidan as Jack Sparrow, and Mad as Eeyore
5 comments:
You guys look awesome! I love your Halloween tradition of hot chocolate, donuts and a movie, great idea. I also love that you actually dress as witches for witches day at Gardner Village. I went one time but ashamed to admit that I didn't dress up. It was fun though, great tradition!
And Sienna, I LOVE your glasses!
The kids are so cute! I love all your costumes.
Looks like you had a great Halloween. I loved that pic of Mad.
FUN FUN!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Oh my goodness, Ethan and Aidan wore the exact same costume for Halloween. That's so cute. Your kids look adorable!!
Post a Comment