I was doing dishes and I noticed that the house was really quiet, so I called for Aidan and Madelyn. Aidan came out but Mad never responded and she usually does. I asked Aidan to
look for her and he came down and said "You need to come see what Baby is doing in her room." I told him to just tell me, but he insisted that I come look. This is what I found:

She must have pulled off the cushion to the chair, climbed up and fell asleep. Adorable.
11 comments:
You're right, that is the perfect word that describes her - adorable!!!
HA HA HA HA! Guess she was tired.
What a cutie! So glad you posted this cute picture!
SERIOUSLY adorable.
Yes, adorable!! I love taking pictures of the great ways and places my kids fall asleep. Wouldn't it be nice when we are tired to just curl up and drift off?
that is so sweet! she is adorable!!!
So freakin' cute! I can't wait to get a girl- I hope she's as cute as yours.
Oh my heck!! She is SO CUTE!!!
Ah, what a sweetie! She's so cute. I miss them!
Too too cute! I feel like that sometimes too :). Hope everything is going good for you guys!!
Precious. If only she were nearby, she would be the perfect playmate for my little lady.
Many years ago Connor was the exact same height as the length of one stair step...I remember taking a photo of him stretched out along one step just sleeping away!
We miss you all!
Post a Comment