March 13, 2009

29

This is forever late, but my 29th birthday was on February 19th. For some crazy reason, I kept thinking that I was turning 30. It would drive Spence crazy whenever I would say that, but I finally got it into my brain. Spencer had to work, but my sweet little brother Paul decided that I had to have a birthday party. I originally thought just he and Kelsey were going to come over, but he invited my brother, Robert and his wife, Michelle, my parents, and even Shannon, Tyson, and Savanna were able to come. It was so fun. He brought hats and a cake and just his fun self. It was a great day.


The kids in full party gear
Shan, me and Kelsey

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin - I feel so terrible for missing your birthday! What a friend I am; I'm so glad you had such a great time. Its funny about the 30, trust me it can totally wait :-)

Kelsey said...

I didn't even know. Happy Late Birthday! And BTW I just want Spence to go to Penn because my sister lives there. He hasn't applied to any schools yet. Plus he just got into BYU and looses a year of school so we'll be here for two more years instead of one.

Britt said...

Happy late birthday!