March 4, 2009

Growin' little ones

I took Aidan and Madelyn to the pediatrician's office today for their well-child visits. They are both doing very well. I just wanted to post their stats so I can remember everything.

AIDAN:
Height: 43 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 41.1 pounds (50th percentile)
He has been in the 50th percentile his ENTIRE life. Crazy!

MADELYN:
Height: 30.3 inches (15th percentile)
Weight: 21.2 pounds (10th percentile)
Her head measures in the 50th percentile.

Little baby. She was sick and lost some weight last week and I feel bad that she is so tiny. How do I get her to eat?

2 comments:

Lateshia said...

Miss M is just a petite thing!! All Dre does is eat and he is barely over 25 lbs. She is just active is all. It looks like they are growing terrific though! I hope one day we can get together so I can meet your brood! LOL!

Christy said...

My baby is tiny too. I don't think it is food related because he eats everything and anything. I have always called him my runt. :)