February 13, 2009

Robert's Wedding

Robert and Michelle

The nieces and nephews
My little brother, Robert, got married a few weekends back but I was waiting for pictures before I posted. It was a big surprise, since we thought they were getting married in April. I was texted on Wednesday night telling me about their wedding that Saturday at 9. Crazy!
(Not that I don't know anything about spontanious weddings!
If you don't know what I am talking about, ask. It's a pretty funny story, but don't believe what Spencer says about it. He is known to embellish it quite a bit.)

It has only been me and my older brother, Dave, who are married for many years, so it's nice to have them join the crowd. My other brother Paul will get married in May. It will a bunch of old married people pretty soon.

I still don't have the main picture that I wanted, but I will try to explain so you can see it in your head. It was totally random that they dressed this way, but my Mom wore orange since it was one of Michelle's colors and Michelle's mom wore a very nice blue outfit, but they just happened to be the same colors that reminded me of something. Please know that I am not making fun of anyone with this. I am just pointing out that the coincidence was funny.

Picture this:
The bride's mother in a blue pantsuit and the groom's mother in an orange outfit, exactly the same shades of the tuxes worn by Lloyd and Harry in Dumb & Dumber. They looked very nice, but it just reminded me of the movie. It is hilarious. One day I will steal it off of Paul's' camera and post it, even if my mom might kill me. (I love you mom!)

5 comments:

fauxcalpoint said...

hahahahahha....that was so awesome.

Family Blog said...

Hey! I only wore the orange jacket because it matched Michelle's color orange. Remember that shirt dad bought me in Maui!

Family Blog said...

P.S.

I love you, too.

Tasha said...

That is great about you're brothers wedding. As soon as you started to describe it I totally thought of Dumb n Dumber! I love your hair it is SUPER cute!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the photo! I loved the improvised with Dumb and Dumber! Made me laugh!