Spencer said something stupid about it not being blond enough, but we were just glad that the color lifted out evenly and ended up a pretty color. It always takes some time to go really blond after being so dark. I will post more pictures as I style it different ways. I can't even say how much I love it and am so glad that I did this.Karin, you are seriously the BEST!!!

12 comments:
Super cute!!! I really like it! It makes you look very fresh and ready for spring! Beautimous!
SO cute!! love it!!
LOVE it! You look beautiful as always.
LOVE it!!! You look beautiful!
Oh it looks great!!
I like it! You look very hip!
Oh, you're just cute no matter what!!
J.
Very cute!
Very cute! Now let's do mine!
I love it! I like how it looks long, but really is only shoulder length-ish. It is late and I have stopped making sense... but your hair is pretty dang awesome!
It's cute, Erin, and--typically--you look great. There are so many people out there who would love to be able to have darker hair or be blood, but they can't pull it off. You're so fortunate that you seem to look great no matter how you do your hair!
Wow, Erin. Gorgeous! I love it so much!! Jeff's been beggin me to go blonde again. What's with those Gregerson boys and blonde hair?
Post a Comment