I am so excited!
Spencer, who is a total cruise fanatic, found a cruise line that lets kids go free, always! So we just booked a cruise for a week for the 5 of us for the price of just Spencer and me (and a cheap price at that!). The price on airfare varied a lot, and it ended up being cheaper to just fly out 2 days before and fly home 3 days after, even with hotel and rental car costs. (Trust me, I know. I spent a LOT of time researching. I am a total bargain hunter). We should actually be able to spend some time in the fun and sun in Florida besides the cruise. We will leave on March 19th and come home on the 31st. Our cruise stops at Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and the Dominic Republic. 12 days of vacation. I can't wait! Thanks babe for working hard to build up a cruise fund.
9 comments:
You guys are always doing something fun!! I'm so jealous. That'll be fun to be able to take your kids this time! Where are you going to? What the heck did you do to get your kids to come early?!!?! I need some help here! I haven't seen you forever! I still have that one package down at work for you. We definately have to get together sometime. It probably won't be soon, but sometime that's for sure!! I miss you!
Wow! I am jealous! I wish we could join you! Next time I promise!
How fun! We want to do something like that soon. I am anxious to hear how you like it. I hope you have a great time!
how fun is that??? lucky!!!
So what cruise line is it? Lucky!
Can we come?? You can cram us in your suitcases!
I wish
We'll be in Florida this week. It would be so cool if we could be there together!
Have fun!
That sounds like it will be so much fun and a much needed break after all you guys have been through.
Hi Erin. That wasn't Skyler it was me. He always forgets to log out. It drives me crazy. We need two computers.
I am so jealous! have fun! soak up some sun for me!
Post a Comment