Pretty darned awesome!How's the training going? Is your race this weekend? If not, I'd like to support you - where and when?
oh my heck,That is amazing! Wow lucky you!
Yeah, very exciting! I hope she keeps it up!
You go girl!!!
I'm so happy for you!! If you miss changing diapers, come over to my house. I have plenty!
LUcky you! Poor Ashlyn, maybe before 3 she'll be back at it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pretty darned awesome!
How's the training going? Is your race this weekend? If not, I'd like to support you - where and when?
oh my heck,That is amazing! Wow lucky you!
Yeah, very exciting! I hope she keeps it up!
You go girl!!!
I'm so happy for you!! If you miss changing diapers, come over to my house. I have plenty!
LUcky you! Poor Ashlyn, maybe before 3 she'll be back at it!
Post a Comment