October 30, 2009

We're here!!!!

We arrived safely on the 28th if not soundly. It was a really hard time for me; I honestly thought I was going crazy for a little bit, but things are fine now. It was so great to see Spencer again and Madelyn now wants nothing to do with me. If I look at her, talk to her, or ask for a hug, she'll start crying "daddy, daddy" and run to Spencer. I think she was a little traumatized about him being gone so long. I will post pictures of our house soon, but things are really messy while we are organizing and trying to set up house. Hopefully the rest of our stuff comes soon. That's our update for now!

2 comments:

Jenna Wilson said...

I still can't believe you guys are gone! We really miss your entire family. I'm glad that you could finally be with Spencer again. Hope everything is going well. We love ya!
The Wilsons

Lateshia said...

Glad you guys are getting settled!!