November 20, 2009

Thankful

I love the Thanksgiving season. It is so special to me to take the time and sit and truly reflect on all that we have been given. I want to take some time this next week to post some of the many things I have been blessed with and am grateful for right now.

There are so many things in life to be thankful for and when you truly sit and reflect on how much you have been given it is overwhelming. Right now I am especially thankful for the opportunity we have been given with this new job and new life in Hawaii and all the extra time we have together as a family. I can't express my gratitude for this. That's what I am thankful for today.

1 comment:

Family Blog said...

Love you guys. Miss you. :( But so happy you're happy. That's what's important!