December 23, 2009

Halloween

After a very crazy time arriving in Hawaii, I was a little remiss in taking Halloween pictures. I took some pictures later but forgot to post them. I am missing Aidan's, but he was Luke Skywalker and we all know what her looks like, don't we? We did have a great time getting to know members from our ward at the trunk-or-treat, which was very fun and I am sure the kids enjoyed it, even without main trick-or-treating.

4 comments:

Family Blog said...

So cute! I need a squeeze from all of you!

Joanie said...

You just have the cutest kids. What a nice surprise to see Halloween pics.

Jenna Wilson said...

I love your pictures! Your costumes are so cute! We are missing you guys, so keep putting pictures on your blog for us. Love ya!

Shannon said...

cutest little witch I ever saw! She is getting SO BIG! miss you guys