We went with several friends to Kalihiwai Beach. It was so gorgeous there. The kids paddled around in the kayak, jumped into the river where it dropped off into deep water, and played in the sand. We saw Angela from one of our favorite TV shows, The Office. Spencer boogie boarded for a little bit, while most of us sat around and talked and enjoyed the beauty and friendship that surrounded us.





6 comments:
I think you are on a never ending vacation down there. The landscape is beautiful.
Oh my goodness Erin that looks great with all the sand and the sun. Today we got 6 inches of snow. You want to trade places!!!
That's cool to see Angela from The Office. It's one of our favorite shows too.
Very beautiful area! Thanks for all the pics.
Im jealous, so jealous, I can make some jealous salad, along with jealous rolls and jealous pie for dinner tonight. Looks like you guys are retired and loving it!!!!
I'm so jealous! I wish that we could be there with you guys!!
I can't believe you're posting this in DECEMBER! You're so lucky!
Post a Comment