December 7, 2009

Lilly Bug

Tomorrow will mark the 3rd anniversary of losing Lilly.
 I always think of her, but especially more at this time of year.
 I am so grateful I was allowed to be a part of her life, even for a short time. 
Those 5 months that I was her mama are so precious to me and I thank Heavenly Father for allowing me to have them.
 I picture how much fun she would be having here with us in Hawaii. 
I pray that she will be loved and safe with her mother, and that she will somehow know how much I love her and miss her always.

2 comments:

Joanie said...

What a beautiful tribute to Lilly. I am sure you made a difference in her life and who knows what the future holds.

Unknown said...

I can't believe its been that long ago - it just doesn't seem it. She will always know the love you have for her - Heavenly Father will surely let her know that. I miss you and love you!