July 25, 2010

Baby #4...

is due February 10th!!! Since the last 2 came at 37 weeks we're thinking it might be the end of January, though. Everything is looking really well and the baby was moving so much even the Dr. commented on it. And no, I hadn't been binging on cookies or drinking caffeine. It's just a little jumping bean. We are all very excited and I will be very happy when my morning sickness passes, which seems to be getting worse the last several weeks. I am very grateful for it though, because I was never sick with the babies I miscarried. It has been reassuring in it's uncomfortableness.

6 comments:

BRooKe said...

Congrats! Jenna actually told me the big news today at Sunday dinner! I am excited to hear if it is a boy or girl! :)
P.S. I miss you and my hair misses you too!

Celeste said...

That is just so dang exciting! And as much as its yucky, I'm glad your feeling sick too! Hope it won't last too much longer and you'll just get big and cute!

Burtonfamily said...

so happy for you guys!!

Family Blog said...

Woot!

Suzanne Aguero said...

Oh Erin, I am sooo happy for you! Glad things are doing well and hope you get to feeling better soon!

Lateshia said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!