It was amazing. The weather was great and we actually got to see the Na Pali coast. So breath-takingly beautiful! The 3 of us got to snorkel in crystal clear waters. We even saw a white-tip reef shark (not to be confused with white-tip sharks). It was small and mellow, but still cool to see. I panicked for about 1 second when I saw the tail fin at the bottom, but then I realized it would be too small to do much damage. It was nice to know I wouldn't have a heart attack and die of fear. I can be rational and think. It was the perfect day.
We were so tired by the ride home!
6 comments:
Eeewww, Erin, delete that second picture of me. I did!
That day was so dang fun! I miss you guys!!
That looks like an incredible adventure! Everything is so beautiful and I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice.
Very cool info about the sharks.
What an absolutely beautiful place to live. So glad your mom was able to come and you were able to get away for the day.
snorkling with sharks. What a life!
Wow Erin, That looks absolutely beautiful. I would love to be able to snorkel in crystal clear water.
Just... wow! I want to come over right now!
Post a Comment