That little boy is so in love with this baby. He asked to come to the birth, he asks what developments the baby has made in the last week, how big it is. He talks to it and kisses it. It is just so fun to see him and I think surprising in some ways, because I didn't expect it of my little man. He was happy the Dr. doing the ultrasound said the baby's heart looked really, really good. Ainy kept talking about that all night. I have to share some pictures. I am already so in love with this little person and I cannot wait to meet them! And no, we don't know the sex. It will be a super fun surprise at the delivery!
Look at how perfectly you can see all the bones in the arm and that perfect little hand. I love it!
Baby feet!
Perfect profile. It's little face is so cute already!
It kind of looks like Skeletor, but still amazing to see.
4D-The Dr just switched the machine to this right at the end. I think it would look less weird if the baby was a little older and fatter. Still amazing though!





2 comments:
Can't wait!!
Absolutley amazing! That is so cool that Aiden likes the baby so much and is so involved! It's so fun having four! (Crazy too)
Post a Comment