Madelyn's birthday was celebrated a little early because Spencer was going to be working and things just aren't as fun if he's not able to be around. I posted late though because I was late with Sienna's birthday post and didn't want her to feel overshadowed. Don't ask how I plan to keep up when I have this new baby!
We had our good friends the Clarks and the Jenkins over. They're like our family here and we are so lucky to have them! Madelyn is all about dolls, dress-up, princess and pink. Seriously, she's so funny. I love seeing my children grow and their own little personalities develop. She is just her little self and we didn't really do anything to make her that way. It's just who Mad is and I love it! We are so blessed to have her in our lives. Happy Birthday Baby Girl! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment