The Kauai Fair came to town and we had to go. It's kind of like the city fairs in Utah but way more expensive. Seriously, Spencer kept talking about how much cheaper everything in Utah was. You had to pay to get in, each ticket was $1 and some rides took 6 tickets per person. Even the petting zoo cost $. But it is one of the few things like this around here and it's only once a year so I kept reminding him that these are the memories our children will have and it's important to make them.There were pig races, which were interesting to see. They loved the rides, but I think their favorite part was the petting zoo and getting to hold the animals. The kids were very sweet and gentle with them and it was so fun to see them enjoying the animals.
Si, Ainy, and Ty
Mad and Baby Shay
Pig Races
4 comments:
Great pictures! Makes me think of the petting zoo at Gardner Village
*sob*
Looks like a lot of fun! I love fairs though, I think because it reminds me so much of my childhood! The pig races look like a lot of fun!! Madelyn looks so cute at her birthday! Ican't believe you guys are waiting to find out what you are having! You are way to good! I could NEVER do that! Glad things looked good at the US! Take care!
Aidan is SO DANG CUTE! Love the hair and the dimples. Ty sure misses him and we miss you all.
I can't believe how grown up your kids look.
We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment