Obviously, I adore my little Lucy, but she is one tough baby. Much harder than the others in the crying, "I need you to hold me every single second" department. But oh, she makes it worthwhile when she smiles! And she can change so fast! But life is life, and it's real, and this is a real part of my little baby girl. She pretends to be so happy all the time, as long as anyone else is around, the stinker! Don't let her fool you.
I love her so much!
3 comments:
Sometimes I think she's got Spencer's eyes and other times yours. What do you think?
She is beautiful Erin. I think she looks like Spencer. We miss you. Can't believe you have been gone almost 2 years.
I don't think you will have to worry about Lucy when she grows up, as she is going to be one strong girl. (Seems like my Trish)
Post a Comment