March 19, 2012

An Obsession

I got my new camera in August, and I had been having fun with it, trying to figure everything out. I have been trying to use it in Manual mode since November, and I was gradually learning a little at a time. But ever since I was able to take the wedding photos for Jack and Zuly, I have been obsessed. I'm reading every bit of information I can find on it. I could read photography forums all day long if the kids would let me. If I'm not doing that, all I want to do is be out shooting something, trying new things that I have read about.

I am having such a blast, and really loving some of the pictures I have taken, that I'm sure I will just have random posts of pictures of my pretty babies. I am so excited to have found such a fun, interesting hobby. It's fun to be stretching and growing and learning again. I missed that, although I hadn't even realized until now.






I know the format of some of these is the same, but the layout was free and I don't want to spend the money yet on fancier ones right now. All I need now is to get Sienna to be willing to just go out and let me take a bunch of pictures of her too!

6 comments:

Family Blog said...

Oh, Erin, those are awesome! And go you for learning again. I can relate to the pull of a creative bug that gets into you. lol

Family Blog said...

Oh, and you and I need to talk about book trailers. I need a photographer for that, you know.

Joanie said...

Wow Erin, you are really greeting good. Your kids are going to be happy all these photos in the future.

~~Heidi~~ said...

LOVE IT!! You are so great at pictures! Far better then I am!

Mark said...

Just hopped over here from Donna's site. Great photos:)

Hugs from mom said...

Those are really great pictures. I wish I could take everything you've learned and put it in my head so I could take great pictures too!