May 2, 2008

The beginning of blogging!




So, after seeing everyone and their dog blogging, and loving what I have seen, I have finally succumbed! I have loved being able to see so many of the fun things of my friends and family members and want to share a little bit of our lives with those people that we love. So the adventure of blogging has begun. I hope I can record some of the precious moments of my children's lives that seem to slip away so easily from memories . I am the luckiest person in the world. I have the most amazing husband and three beautiful children who I am so grateful to have in my life. I have the best group of friends, who keep me grounded and help me know that I am not the only mom in the world who feels like they are going crazy. Plus, they keep me in constant supply of very entertaining books to read. So I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world and despite the trials we all go through, that life truly is beautiful.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

This is a darling picture! We need to get together and do some scrapbooking! Hooray for blogs. I'll add yours to my list!

Lori said...

Erin:

Welcome to the blogging world...I am very new myself. I love the photo of your kids...beautiful! We miss you oodles!

The Nostrom's said...

Hey Erin!
I am so dang excited that you have a blog! Your kids are SO dang cute! Marcie

Janell said...

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was wondering when you were going to join in on the fun! At least you scrapbook! Blogging is my one and only scrapbook! Can't wait to keep in touch!