May 4, 2008

My sweet boy!

I just have to write down a little bit of my sweet Aidan today. He truly is the sweetest little boy I could have ever imagined. I can't even express how much joy one boy can bring into my life (and to think I never wanted a boy! Only 5 girls!) and I am so thankful for him every day. He adores Madelyn and can make her laugh more than the rest of us combined. So tonight when saying prayers he said, "We thank thee for our baby and her giggles and her smiles. We love our baby." Can I just say that my heart melted? This isn't the first time he has said things like that, but he is still saying it all the time is what amazes me. Madelyn is so lucky to have him for her big brother. I know he will always protect her. We are all so lucky to have him in our family.

1 comment:

Janell said...

Jeff told me about this on the phone last night. What a sweetheart! I wish he and Ethan could hang out together! We miss you guys so much!