May 29, 2008

St. George Vacation

We went to St. George a little bit ago, but I wanted to write a little bit about it. We were able to go down with our very good friends, Jeff and Jenna to a condo for a few days. It was so nice to get away. We will be going on more vacations in August and September, but this was what we needed to hang in there until then. We went swimming, played tennis, played Rock Band and just hung out. I was able to go to Zion's for the first time and hiked up to the Emerald Pools. Aidan wasn't so happy about the hike while doing it, but afterwards was talking about it like he loved it. Somehow while we were there I lost my camera, but luckily Jenna took a bunch of pictures of us, so I will get them eventually and post them. I was so worried because while I can replace the camera, I can't replace the pictures. I am so glad Jenna took so many so I won't be without them to share and scrapbook. I am so grateful for such good friends. It's rare to find couples to hang out with where everyone gets along so well and we are all such great friends.

I have to mention that Aidan and Hunter (they have the exact same birthday to the day. Crazy!) were so naughty together. They didn't really fight but it was like every little naughty thought that crossed one of their minds they acted on. One morning they got knives out and were playing with them and each got a little cut. They ran away from the condo to the park, too. Crazy little boys!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Sounds like a blast! I love St. George. Sorry about your camera, though. We can't wait to see you guys again. Sounds like we're already going to have a full house for Thanksgiving. My sister, her husband, and Rayna already have tickets. I actually didn't know this until recently. We'll have to figure something out because we really want to hang with you guys again!