
To celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary, Spencer and I went on a 3 day cruise to Ensanada, Mexico. It was such a blast! We made friends with a great couple that we were seated with. You guys were awesome Michelle and Andy! It was a little scary with tables assigned, not knowing who you were going to be with but we all got along and really enjoyed one anothers company, (although we missed you Jim, Lori, Kelly, and Evan. It wasn't the same without you guys!). Just hanging out with no children, eating yummy food, watching fun shows, seeing new places, getting fake tattoos and laying out and reading books were so fun and so recuperative. It can be so easy to forget how much you enjoy each others company with all the distractions from work, school, kids and daily life. I am so proud of us for making it this long, but also for doing it while still so happy together.


Spencer, you began as my best friend and you still are. We started it out a little rough and we truly have been through a lot together, but I think it has only made us stronger. Thank you for everything. Thanks for putting up with my impatience and my nagging. Thank you for always being willing to work so hard to provide for your family. Thank you for making me laugh every day. Thank you for being such an amazing father to our children. I adore you and I thank Heavenly Father every day for blessing me with you in my life. The next 10 years will only be better. "It's gonna be fun!"
3 comments:
What an amzing experience to celebrate 10 years!
Congratulations!
We need to do something like that!
Our 10 years were celebrated here with my being sick after just having Joshua. That's why w celebrated a couple of years previously in San Antonio!
No kids definitely puts things in perspective!
Love you both!
yea I'm so glad I can add you to my blog stalking list! Your kids are getting so big! They are darling! Tell Spencer I said hi (Thanks for calling me for bunko, I had fun!)
Oh my goodness, that is wild. We just did your exact same cruise with my whole family in January. What dates did you go on this one? We went July 28-Aug 1. That is so funny. We love crusing. That is the only way to travel we have decided. Congrats on the 10 years, that is amazing. It was great to see you guys and your kids. You are such a great couple!
Post a Comment