We found our camera that we "lost" in St. George, (thanks Spencer!) and I wanted to put up some pictures from that trip.
Hangin out at Zions lodge
Jenna and Houston
The boys on the bus
Sleeping water baby
While I am at it, I should mention how lucky that I am that I have the best friends in the world. I am so thankful that I have someone that knows the real me deep down and still likes me for it. I feel so blessed to have these amazing people in my life who support, encourage, entertain and inspire me. This is a shout-out to my gang: Jenna, Bekah and Siomara. I love you ladies!!!
2 comments:
What cute pics! Glad you found your camera!!!
I love your walls! I need to get that paint color from you. It was good to see a post of Spencer I miss your funny hubby :)Oh and tell him I gave your blog address to Regan, he wanted to say hi.
Post a Comment