August 4, 2008

Sienna's 9th Birthday

For Sienna's 9th birthday party with friends, we had a few friends of hers over to throw around water balloons around and just jump on the tramp with sprinklers. We also had a pinata. The theme of High School Musical was her favorite. She had cupcakes with friends and cake with the family. It was a lot of fun.

On Sunday (her actual birthday, I know...I am so late about this!) we had the families over. We were very happy that Grandpa Gregerson and Jeremy were able to make it, since it looked like they wouldn't at first. We had a lot of fun hanging out and visiting with everyone. She was waaayyy too spoiled by my little brother Paul and his fiance Kelsey, who bought her a real guitar, a really nice guitar. So I need to find someone to teach her lessons.

Sienna, you are such a sweet girl. You amaze me every day with your goodness and your real desire to be a kind person. I am so proud of who you are becoming and I thank Heavenly Father every day for such an amazing daughter. I can't believe it's been 9 years! It seems like just yesterday you were born. You are growing so fast into a young woman and I hope that I can be the mother that you need to realize the potential of who you can become. I love you baby girl!

No comments: