January 14, 2009

Aidan-future photographer?

I was doing hair the other day and Madelyn was very fussy so Aidan decided to help out and give her yogurt and let her feed herself. She of course made a huge mess, so my client said that we should take pictures so I could remember how cute it was and not how ticked I was that there would be a huge mess to clean up. Very wise woman! Aidan just went and got the camera and started snapping away. When I went to look at the pictures, I found a million other pictures he had taken on an earlier day. It is so cute and we were very surprised to see what a good job he had done. So here are some of the pictures to show off.





See how naughty she is? She is into everything, all the time.
Sienna and Aidan were never like this! I love it though (most of the time).

2 comments:

Burtonfamily said...

I love how happy she looks with all that yogurt everywhere!

Phyllis said...

You're right- those did turn out well! I love how instead of stopping her from getting into things he just photographs it, possibly for evidence later?