It was so nice to do the fun things and be together as a family, but it was also such a special time to remember our Savior, Jesus Christ, and all that He has done for us. To me, the very best thing about Easter is to not remember that Christ died on the cross for us, but that He LIVES. As we all can someday because of Him and His sacrifice for us.





4 comments:
Cute dresses!
And Aidan is crying. I swear, I have so many pictures with that little man where he's crying! lol
It looks like the kids had so much fun! You guys look so great. How is Utah going for you?
Looks like you had a great Easter! What cute Easter kiddos! Easter time is great to remember our Savior & I like the way you stress the importance of remembering that he LIVES!
Post a Comment