I am sad that we forgot to take many pictures those first few days. Here are some of the best.
The plane rides to Florida were very rough. Madelyn was very unhappy and Benadryl was a waste. I was getting a cold and did not feel well. That 1st day in Florida it was raining and we were cooped up with some wild children (who I am completely in love with and there is nothing I cherish more in this world.). The weather cleared a little so we went to the beach where Aidan ran his entire self into the ocean and was a stinky, sandy mess and I had no washer and dryer. (This type of stuff is what stresses me out.)
The ship was beautiful, the shows were amazing, the food was yummy. We went the cheap route and crammed ourselves into a tiny room where Sienna and Aidan had bunks that folded down from the walls over our bed and Baby slept with us. She kicks and climbs and rolls, so we didn't sleep well. It's our fault because we set ourselves up for a stressful situation. You live and you learn, right?
We visited Key West and saw an aquarium where we touched a nurse shark, watched turtles and all kinds of fish and crabs. In Cozumel we went to the beach, where we met a really nice couple who were Russian, but lived in Canada. I wish I could have remembered some of the Russian words my brother taught me besides swear words.
Formal night I


Playing in the sand in Cozumel
what better way to spend time than this?
Mad's favorite play place; the bunks beds with dangerous ladders
4 comments:
It looks like it was fun. You guys clean up pretty well. You have such a cute family!
I know it was really stressful, but it looks like a lot of fun! I am hoping SOMEDAY we'll get to have fun again. Though I am assuming that will be long after Jeremy finishes school. By the way, Madelyn's swimming suit is adorable!
That sounds amazing! I love that aquarium in Key West. Did you get a chance to go the southern most point? You will have to let me know how you find these great cruises - I want to go on one so bad. The kids are so adorable!
Hey I recogonize those cruise ship bunk beds! I read under them by the same light!!!! Looks like you DID have fun after all!!
Post a Comment