Spencer has always been great about letting me get out to do fun things like girl's night out, bunko, and scrapbooking, but he never takes the time out for himself. Our good friend Jeff plays softball on a men's team and asked Spencer to play. He was able to rearrange his work schedule so he could have Wednesday nights off so he could join. I am so happy that he is able to get out and do something that isn't work, school or family related. We all need a little time for ourselves, even hubbies! Plus, I get to hang out with my ladies and our little ones running amok while we watch. Pure bliss! I had to take a few pics to document.


Also, for those of you that know me well, you know that I despise white walls in my home. After living in our home for over 6 months, Spencer and I buckled down to paint over dirty looking white walls. The poor walls had never been painted since it was built in 2003. I thought I would put up a before and after to show off all our hard work.
Before
After (note that it is at night so it looks darker.)
4 comments:
Love the paint! I'm not a white wall fan either. You guys did a great job!
OH my gosh! The walls look gorgeous!! What a difference a little color makes!!! wow! Your house is beautiful!
Okay, so I have a lot of catching up blogging to do. Lookin good, Spence. I wish I could get Jeff to play softball. It's his least favorite sport!
The house looks amazing! You are so good at picking out colors. Now, the question is are you going to stay there long enough to enjoy it? haha
Post a Comment