September 15, 2008

"THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH"

We went to Disneyland last week and I have to post some fun pictures from our happy time.

I think we love Disneyland so much because for me, it reminds me of going as a child with my very favorite Grandparents and all those happy memories, and for Spencer, well he's making up for being deprived as a child and not getting to go until he was 17.

There comes a time in your children's lives that it suddenly hits you that they are getting to the age where they will remember the things you are doing and you realize it is up to you as a parent to create happy, bonding memories for them to remember. Sienna was 5 at that time for me and so we went to Disneyland together as a family for the 1st time.


I think it is so amazing to go and have fun and create these memories for our children of having fun and being loved while we are all together as a family. That's what life is all about, right, our family? So anyway, here a lot of fun pictures of us having a blast in the "Happiest place on Earth."
Sienna and my special Grandpa Hanson

At Newport Beach


Madelyn isn't sure what she thinks about people singing happy birthday to her
Sleeping in the car (the kids were angels on the drive!)

6 comments:

Burtonfamily said...

I love Disneyland! I am so jealous I want to go! Looks like the kids had a great time

Lateshia said...

HOW FUN! your kids look like they had a blast!

I Always enjoyed going to Disneyland! James and I used to live 30 mins away when he was in the Marines...lol. It will be a little bit until we get back...unless we move back to Cali...lol.

jaime said...

how fun! We are thinking about going in April. Did you get any good deals?

Karin said...

I am so jealous right now. I'm glad you guys had a fun time.

Kari said...

Hey, I love your blog! I haven't been on blogs in a while so I had to catch up. When is your baby's birthday? Roo's is Oct 30th so they must be pretty close in age.

You have such a cute family and you and Spencer seem like such great parents and spouses to each other. Its a great example to me!

Kelly M said...

Looks like so much fun!